Okay, I'll say it, I'm in love with these pants. If the weather here in Chicago could make up its mind I'd wear them more often. You can't beat the price and I love the faded floral print.
Friday, March 27, 2015
A quick and easy Asian Quinoa Salad
The coolest New Balance Sneakers
An awesome Kitchen Rug
Everyone's favorite Simple Stripes
Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited because I'm headed to the Florida Keys today with my family for a much needed vacation. Don't worry, I have posts scheduled for next week while I'm gone. If you don't already follow me on instagram be sure to this week so you can see what I'm up to while I'm away!
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Monday, March 23, 2015
Friday, March 20, 2015
The best Spring nail colors from Essie
A fun DIY Wood Scalloped Wall
A perfect treat for Spring, Frosted Lemon Cookies
An easy Spring Outfit Look from Old Navy
Happy Friday everyone! Although we might not have the beautiful weather of last weekend, it'll still be a great weekend! I'm looking forward to spending some time with my younger sister who will be home visiting from college. What do you have planned this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you have a fabulous one!
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
J.Crew Factory Tee, Loft Sweater (old), J.Crew Factory Pants (Similar), J.Crew Factory Espadrilles, J.Crew Factory Sunglasses
Happy Wednesday! When I saw these shoes I knew they were a must buy. The print is totally adorable and they surprisingly go with a lot of things in my closet. I wore this outfit last weekend when we were enjoying absolutely beautiful weather.
Monday, March 16, 2015
Friday, March 13, 2015
Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins, can you say delicious?
Looking for a change? Try 50 haircuts to copy right now
How to style your Spring dresses now via The Golden Girl Blog
Spruce up your home with 101 items you'd never guess are from HomeGoods
TGIF everyone! Here are some fun finds to get you through your Friday. The weekend is here, go enjoy it!
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Monday, March 9, 2015
A friend of mine came to me with an issue, she bought this blazer and loved it, but had no idea how to style it. So I came up with two different ideas for her, one a bit dressier than it's casual counter part. Do you have any pieces in your closet that you love but just can't figure out how to wear it? Send it my way and I'd love to help you out!
Friday, March 6, 2015
It would be silly of me not to share some of my favorite finds from the SHOPBOP Big Event sale that ends tomorrow. You can save up to 25% off all the items seen here as well as so many more on their site. If you've been looking to invest in a new piece, this is the time to do it! Happy weekend and happy shopping!
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
A quick Outfit Obsession to brighten up your Wednesday! Can you believe this whole outfit is from Old Navy!? If you follow Simple Found Treasures, it doesn't come as a shock to you that I love Old Navy. And I know it seems far off, but I promise we will be able to wear this outfit in the near future Chicagoans!
Monday, March 2, 2015
I've found that in this gloomy weather it's hard to stay motivated with just about anything. I've pulled together a few tips that keep me on my day to day tasks and help me to feel just a little bit more motivated.
1. Try and strive for one attainable goal a day. I like to try and drink more water. I noticed that it helps me to feel refreshed and lighter.
2. Make a To Do List. Just writing down what you need to and being able to cross things off of that list will help you to get done what you need to do.
3. Add some activity to your day. Even if it's something small! I like little 30 minute videos, try the Tone it Up YouTube channel or a daily yoga video. Or just get some fresh air and go for a walk!
4. Make one fresh meal a day. I like to make a healthy breakfast every morning. This kick starts my day and really helps me to feel motivated. Or try making dinner at home, it will give you something to look forward to at the end of your day.
5. Treat yourself. Once you accomplish all you needed to do, remember to reward yourself. Maybe thats a manicure, a bubble bath or your favorite dessert.
I hope that helps you all to stay motivated! If you have any tips I'd love to hear them, just comment below!